Designed to fit your lifestyle
- 10 online units done at your own pace
- Each unit is 30 minutes
- Learn on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Optional and downloadable Parent Handbook for easy reference to the tools
Interactive and engaging
- View videos that demonstrate the tools in action
- Clear and interactive activities that help you use the tools with your children
- Step-by-step problem-solving to help you get the most from the activities
- Program activities are enjoyed by mothers, fathers, and children
- Listening tools to help your children share more.
- Family rules to help improve your children's behavior.
As evidenced in our research funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), our tools focus on four building blocks of effective parenting.
- Positive activities that you will do with your children
- Listening tools to get your children to share more
- Effective tools to decrease your children’s misbehaviors
- Practical tools to protect your children from conflict with your ex-partner
Both fathers and mothers report closer relationships with their children
Children had better adjustment up to 15 years later (Less aggression and depression in childhood and adolescence, less drug and alcohol abuse in adolescence)
Better school grades in adolescence
Fewer experienced depression in young adulthood
Less risky sexual behavior and higher self-esteem in adolescence